Friday, 6 July 2012

Elephant Ear Bread

So I came across this perculiar link recently...
http://www.foodsnots.com/2012/03/cinnamon-and-sugar-pull-apart-bread.html
..to try something called elephant bread.  I thought this was an amazingly cool idea so I went ahead and did.  And this is my final result.

There it is, my camera skills suck and I hadn't really planned to put this on my blog (or even have a blog today haha!) but there you go, you get the basic concept.  I guess after you get over the fact that it does look similar to elephant ears then you begin to appreciate the tastes and textures of this lovely bread.  The inside has this neat texture of cinnamon buns and homemade croissants and the outside reminds me of churros (Mmmmmm).  So I say give it a try!  (But try not to use out of date yeast like I did :) ). Haha

Stay Lovely!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment